This is a remote job that can be done anywhere!
An on-demand health and wellness platform, connecting consumers, doctors and natural products in one ecosystem. The client provides the ability to visit with a doctor online as well as purchase the most effective wellness products for one's needs.
This client is looking for an account and sales manager with 3+ years of experience working in the healthcare/tech/SaaS space or both.
We are looking for top candidates to join the team and help us grow across the country.
Are you smart, driven, and willing to work hard? We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to sell and a passion for creating lasting partnerships that shape our growing business! This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with tremendous upside and potential for more responsibility and pay, based on performance. This position is for base salary plus commission.
What You'll Do
- Be a critical part of building partnerships with retail partners as well as clinics
- Source contact info for high-quality, local partners and run a pipeline of prospects
- Network, cold call, and close new partners and clinics
- Manage current partner relationships, anticipate problems and solve them before they occur
- Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all approved marketing and selling materials.
- Must be able to work full time (40 hours / week)
- Hustle, have fun, and get creative
Who We’re Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle cold calling by being assertive, positive, and persistent
- Push leads through sales funnels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple accounts in different stages of the sales cycle
- Possess integrity, autonomy and self-motivation, and be laser-focused on exceeding set goals
- A people person -- you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous sales experience in healthcare or tech - big plus!
- Have a Bachelor's degree, or are currently working toward one
- 3+ years of sales/account management experience
- Local to the Bay Area
What You Need To Be Proficient In
- Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In)
- CRM ( Copper a plus)
We plan to fill this position ASAP!
$50K/year base PLUS up to $60K commission!