Montana based, State licensed, marijuana company. Seeking full-time Cultivation Workers to join our team. This job operates in a cultivation / warehouse setting.. This role routinely uses standard personal protective equipment such as uniforms, hairnets, hats, gloves, sheers, and beard guards.
- The Associate will be responsible for completing tasks associated with the harvesting and finishing of cannabis plants.
- Takes direction from the Post Harvest Manager and Leads.
- Works collectively and respectfully with other team members while maintaining a positive attitude.
- De-leafing, drying, trimming, and curing cannabis plants.
- Must work quickly and accurately while staying on tight deadlines. Completes harvest tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Ability to work in controlled environments.
- Accurately weighs and records plant material and disposes of waste according to state compliance.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Cleans and sanitizes rooms and equipment daily.
- Maintaining high standards of quality is a must.
- Learn how to identify different plant diseases.
- Maintains equipment in rooms.
- Additional tasks added as needed.
- At least 21 years old.
- Must have valid ID.
- Must not be a cigarette smoker.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass fingerprint and background check.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Must be hardworking and dependable.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and occasionally independently.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, reach, squat, push/pull.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Experience, Education, Skills:
- Prior cultivation experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
SALARY$12.00 - $25.00 /hr DOE